Fresh creative for a unique learning environment
Hazelwood are an independent co-educational school in the beautiful Surrey countryside. They have an innovative approach to teaching and learning, valuing the traditions of the past and embracing the best of modern education. In the competitive independent school market, Hazelwood truly stand out with their rich tradition and history with a forward-looking educational approach and wanted to find ways to promote this unique ethos and their values as a school to attract new families.
- Hazelwood School
- Social Media
Our approach with Hazelwood was two-fold, encompassing both promotional video creation and ongoing social media management. Developing a campaign that could be carried throughout all digital and print advertising, as well as both internal and external communications with existing and prospective pupils, was key – as well as showcasing what makes Hazelwood a great choice for families seeking a top independent education for their children.
With the ‘Free Range Education’ campaign, we moved away from the idea of a traditional promotional video and instead created a story with a strong narrative that showed many different aspects of the school in an original way.
Managing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram meant that alongside images posted by the school of their day to day activities, we could present the credentials of the school in a professional and impactful way, with both flat and animated content, looking at attracting new pupils and engaging existing families.
Social Media Marketing
- the design
- Development of social media channels, including starting Facebook and page from scratch, to increase engagement with the school from both existing and new families.
- Content creation using artworked flat posts as well as animated videos, alongside compelling copy that captured the ethos of Hazelwood.
- Strategic paid social media management
Video & Motion Graphics
- the tech
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Development of an engaging, campaign-based video with a strong emotive narrative that portrayed the unique values and innovative approach of the school.
- All planning, storyboarding, videography, animation and editing in line with the brief.
Want to work with us?
- t:+44 (0) 1892 579906
- e:[email protected]